- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 3 slices Butterball® All Natural Turkey Bacon, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Salt and black pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Trim ends from Brussels sprouts; cut in half lengthwise.
- Combine and toss Brussels sprouts, Butterball® All Natural Turkey Bacon, maple syrup and brown sugar in glass baking dish.
- Roast 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!